Thursday, October 1, 2009

There's me spending all summer ...


I have a tendency to exaggerate.  It was part of the summer - a small part - actually it was a couple of days full of frustrating piddling about peering at the mac screen while the sun and sea outside were too lovely for me to be sat where I was - digging out work from files hidden under obscure headings creating a website only to come to the conclusion that maybe a blog might be better and that the website might be rendered defunct as a result.   And I'd spent £5.98 paying for a domain name, admittedly it was for two years use - but this is the kind of thing I get sucked into.   Often.  Useless stuff.  Or gadgets.  Or any other thing that must be possessed until the moment you realise it's got to go and you sell it for less than the 50p you paid.

At least this is free.  Apart from time - which on reflection is the most priceless thing we might have.

http://www.lucinda-wells.net

No comments: